Calorex Finance Package
Calorex Heat Pumps has launched a new funding package aimed at giving greater flexibility in financing product purchases for commercial use.
Benefitting from tax advantages, such as tax relief of 22% or greater, the attractive finance option delivers a cost-effective vehicle for larger schemes. It can even be used to finance the purchase of more than one machine. For example, a batch of building dryer dehumidifiers that can be used on more than one site.
Working with a major financial solutions provider, Calorex can now offer a package of lease arrangements with enhanced benefits:
- 100% Financing: Leasing often provides you with finance for the total cost of a project including installation, training and other associated costs or for the purchase of a number of pieces of equipment. Agreements can have equal repayments throughout the term with no requirement for large up front deposits that affect cash flow.
- Purchases are spread over three or five years, effectively maintaining cash flow within the business.
- Payments are fixed from day one for the life of the term, combating any future interest rate rises and simplifying budget control.
All payments are 100% allowable against tax and with banks continually reducing overdrafts and loans, leasing is often considered the most efficient way to acquire new equipment.
- Tax relief of 22% or even greater will be applied to the lease payments. This has the net result of reducing the total amount payable.
- These financial options proposed by Calorex offer real benefits for commercial clients, ensuring a simple and quick means to equipment purchases.
- Because leasing spreads the cost of purchase, people may now be able to afford more than they previously thought, potentially giving them access to more efficient equipment.
- Charitable trusts and local authorities can also benefit simply by spreading the payments and of course running costs will be greatly reduced.
To find out more details of the finance scheme, call the Calorex team today on Tel. 01621 856611. E-mail: email@example.com